Equi-Librium Sessions & Workshops
Ready to explore?
Learn and grow with Equi-Librium. Let our herd members walk with you on a journey toward stress relief and life connection. Experience the healing nature of limbic resonance, regulation, and revision in these powerful sessions (see our research page for more information).
Experience the gentle power of equine connection, focusing on a social/emotional goal of your choice. Facilitators will assist you in determining a goal as needed. Often, clients who select a single session choose to focus on the experience of emotional resonance (deep connection) with an equine facilitator.
Relax while receiving gentle energy work in the company of our compassionate herd. Horses are wonderful healers in their own right and will often choose to stand near the individual receiving Reiki.
Equi-Librium Energy Work donates up to one free Reiki session per month as a way of giving back to the community. Please contact us if you or someone you know is in need.
Wondering if Equine-Facilitated Learning is right for you?
EFL is a great choice for you if . . .
- You want to relieve stress
- You want to stay calm in challenging situations
- You have mild symptoms of anxiety, depression, or other "mood" issues. (Mild symptoms are defined as those that may be a nuisance but do not impact your ability to function or to make it through your day.)
- You have more severe mood regulation struggles AND are working with or have worked with a licensed counselor or therapist (we will coordinate with your provider!)
- You sometimes struggle with trust, boundaries, and other issues in relationships
- You want stronger, more durable relationships with others
- You want to learn or enhance your leadership skills
- You have trouble accepting yourself
- You struggle to gain confidence
- You want to experience the health benefits of working with horses
- You love horses and "just feel better" when you spend time with them
EFL is NOT designed to provide . . .
- Clinical psychotherapy (for those who are experiencing severe symptoms of anxiety, depression, and other psychological issues AND are not seeing a licensed mental health care provider.)
- Horseback riding lessons
- Therapeutic riding