Whether you're experiencing emotional stress or relationship struggles, or you're fairly balanced already and interested in meeting the horses and having some fun, we are here for YOU. Thanks for checking us out!
Our work is based on the H.E.A.L. model of EFPL. Focusing on EFL (Equine-Facilitated Learning, rather than Psychotherapy), we work with a wide variety of individuals and groups, using hands-on experiential learning techniques to support our clients' social/emotional needs and growth. In our program, horses facilitate every session, contributing their unique ability to bond deeply with others as well as their insight into humans' emotional states.
In most cases, our work is not done in the saddle, but rather, on the ground and on equal footing with our equine facilitators. Clients may lead, groom, "dance" with and otherwise interact with herd members. No prior experience with horses is required.
We Help clients
- Release tension
- Build confidence
- Be authentic in relationship to others
- Explore leadership
- Experience emotional resilience
- Practice co-regulation of emotion (horse to human / human to horse)
- Experience safe connection
- Use boundaries to build relationships
- Creatively envision their own life journeys
- Learn about neurocircuits of the brain that influence emotion
- Trust the body's experience of emotion
- Find a new lens for old problems -- and so much more!
Emily Ghiurcan: Owner/Facilitator
H.E.A.L. Certified EFL Instructor
Level I Reiki Practitioner
Ready to learn with us?
We can't wait to welcome you!
Equi-Librium Energy Work
20 Camino de Claudio